Michael Meade is recognized as a top commercial broker within the Coachella Valley. Meade’s professionalism, market knowledge, and dedication to his clients have resulted in a continued increase in market share and most importantly, client results.
Scott has an unparalleled track record of investment real estate sales in the desert marketplace and has sold more commercial investment properties than any other agent in the history of the Coachella Valley.
Tina guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures. She protects our assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
Bill has a lengthy resume regarding maintenance and improvements and is the founder of WM Property Management's affiliate company, Capital Building Services. He is directly in charge of making sure your needs are met in a timely, low-price, and high-quality fashion.
WM Property Management is dedicated to providing superior market knowledge and unparalleled service with results for our clients while cultivating an environment of growth and prosperity. Client satisfaction is our main goal.
With this in mind, WM Property Management will strive to work as a cohesive, harmonious unit focused on exemplifying our mission.
We intend to achieve our goals and expectations with the help of a dedicated and talented team of professionals who share our vision and mission for success and accomplishment.
· Honesty and Integrity: Maintaining lives of honesty and integrity, which are the foundation of our reputation and one way we do business;
· Client Relationships: Listening to and working with our customers in delivering quality service and innovative solutions that result in successful, lasting relationships;
· Respect and Teamwork: Respecting one another, having fun, and celebrating our collective and individual efforts in achieving shared goals;
· Responsibility and Accountability: Bringing experience and commitment to everything we do; and
· Professionalism: Holding ourselves to the highest standards, continuously learning, improving our skills and performing our work in an ethical manner.